Mark and Esther together, as Medicare Insurance Brokers and Consultants, have over 35 years of experience in Medicare Individual and Medicare Corporation Group retiree sales. They are considered Medicare subject matter experts who use their skills to assist the newly or soon to be Medicare eligible in navigating and understanding enrollment processes and benefits.
Mark and Esther understand that once you’re enrolled in Medicare there are many choices in health plans that fill in the gaps, which is why they provide consultant services at no cost and no obligation to enroll. Education is one of the important FREE SERVICES offer which includes the following:
• CMS (Medicare) approved benefit review presentations of Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B
• An overview of health plan options to include Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO plans (Part C), Medicare Supplemental plans, and Medicare Prescription Part D plans
• Clarifying Medicare eligibility and enrollment timing
• When to enroll and when someone can defer enrollment into Medicare Part A and Part D without a penalty
• What are the eligible time frames to enroll in Part C and Part D or Medicare Supplements
• Information regarding potential mandated Medicare Income Related Monthly Adjustments Amounts to Part B and Part D premium costs so there are no surprises.
Most importantly: Mark and Esther provide FREE continuous ongoing member support for those enrolled through them to assist in navigating through the healthcare delivery system no matter which health plan they are enrolled in. This includes annual review of health plan benefits to ensure that medical and/or benefit needs are being met with alternative health plan options if not.
Most important: We provide FREE continuous ongoing member support for those enrolled through us to assist in navigating through the healthcare delivery system no matter which health plan they are enrolled in. This includes annual review of their health plan benefits to ensure that their medical and/or benefit needs are being met and if not provide alternative health plan options.
Senior Health Plan Consultants, LLC. - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2018